ROCKI on WindowsPhone : Raise your hands here

Chime in here if you're in for ROCKI coming to WindowsPhone, BB10, FirefoxOS, UbuntuOS, Sailfish, Tizen

by NicoVermeir » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:50 pm

ok thx for the info, I'm a windows phone dev myself and would love to play around with the Rocki API, any news on that?
NicoVermeir

by Simon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:33 pm

That's good to hear @NicoVermeir! Let me see if i can squeeze some info out of our devs about the developments of the Windows App. I'll PM you in the meantime.
ROCKI This Party, Dance Everybody!

Simon
ROCKI Staff

by Viperxl02 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Any update on the Windows Phone app? Last I saw you guys were looking at April availability. Seeing as how it's now July I am a little concerned. I understand a dev cycle hardly ever goes according to plan so I am mostly just trying to make sure this app didn't fall through the cracks and get forgotten about and that it's still making progress :-)
Viperxl02

by liptonbeer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Simon wrote:That's good to hear @NicoVermeir! Let me see if i can squeeze some info out of our devs about the developments of the Windows App. I'll PM you in the meantime.

Hi Simon,

I'm also a Windows Phone developer interested in building Rocki app for WP platform. If you have public api for your html 5 app I will be also interested.
liptonbeer

by Simon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 am

Hi @Liptonbeer!

Glad to see you are interested! We currently don't have an open API for the Windows app as we are developing an HTML5 app which we will then port to different platforms such as Windows Phone, Tizen, BB10, FireOS and more. I've sent you a PM with some info in the meantime. ROCKI ON!

Other devs, feel free to drop a message if you are interested. I can note you down for when the times comes for the beta testing or some additional development.
ROCKI This Party, Dance Everybody!

Simon
ROCKI Staff

Previous

Return to ROCKI app for all other phone systems